The Upper St Clair High School Swim and Dive Booster Club is a volunteer based organization whose objectives are as follows:
- Provide supplementary financial support to the Upper St Clair high school swimming and diving teams
- Encourage and support the athletes and coaching staff in reaching the goals of the swimming and diving teams
- Promote team spirit and sportsmanship
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the swimming and diving teams and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, sexual orientation or socio-economic status.
What Do We Do?
One hundred percent of your membership contribution goes directly to the USCHS Swim & Dive program to fund team apparel, and to support various events that are provided for athletes. Your generosity makes this possible.
- As a supplementary financial support to the Swim and Dive team we provide the following:
Swimmer/Diver team apparel (e.g. sweatshirt)
Food/Snacks for select away meets like the Erie meet etc
Team banquet at year-end
Other miscellaneous expenses in support of the boys’ and girls’ teams
2. We also provide "all hands on deck" volunteer support to assist all activities and events related to our team and the booster club to benefit our athletes, coaches and USC swim and dive meets
3. We provide fundraising support so that we may maintain the supplementary financial support to the USC Swim and Dive team.